Monday, September 8, 2008

Grandparents

Today is grandparents day and in celebration I wanted to dedicate this blog to all the grandparents out there. My grandparents have left a legacy of hard work and devotion to the truth. It is thanks to my grandparents that I have amazing parents who are now grandparents to my children. My children are lucky enough to live close (very,very close) to their grandparents, at least half of them. Topaz's first word was grandpa. Grandpa is his best buddy, grandma is who he runs for if he is hurt or sad. My parents have taught my children in a way only grandparents can. I don't always agree with how my parents do things but one thing is unmistakable...they love my children as much as anyone can besides mom and dad. I know that's how my grandparents thought, and think of me. So on this special day I say thank you to all grandparents who take the time to get to know their grandchildren and happy grandparents day!

No comments: