Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by kristin so here are my answers and the rules: Answer the questions using only one word. Then tag four other people. I will tag Eileen, Joe, Timothy, and my mom. Have fun!
1. Where is your cell phone? none
2. Your significant other? Indonesian
3. Your hair? wet
4. Your mother? babysitter
5. Your father? computer nerd
6. Your favorite thing? kids
7. Your dream last night? Forgotten
8. Your favorite drink? Shirly Temple
9. Your dream/goal? Counselor
10. The room you’re in? parents
11. Your hobby? sleeping
12. Your fear? death
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? house
14. What you’re not? manly
15. Muffins? Lemon poppy seed
16. One of your wish list items? house
17. Where you grew up? everywhere
18. The last thing you did? Read
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Favorite gadget?coin sorting wallet
21. Your pets? husband
22. Your computer? labtop
23. Your mood? stressed
24. Missing someone? soon
25. Your car? saturn
26. Something you’re not wearing? Socks
27. Favorite store? old navy
28. Like someone? yes
29. Your favorite color? Amber
30. When is the last time you laughed? blog
31. Last time you cried? period

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Do you really have that many things similar to me or did you just forget to change my answers? I know the counselor thing is the same, Do you like Lemon Poppy seed muffins too?

Rebekah said...

I just realized what you two mean by counselor. You mean social work/psychology. Hee hee, when I first read Kristen's I thought she meant like a counselor in Primary or Relief Society. I thought that was a pretty weird goal or asipration. Suddenly it all makes sense now. HA HA HA!!!

Rebekah said...

To get the baby count down you just click on the little part below it that says "get widget". It takes you to a website where you put in your name and due date. Then you get a line of code that you can copy onto your blog.